Where can us sports starved maniacs watch? *
by DakotaDomer (2020-05-14 07:28:43)

In reply to: Dortmund/Schalke kick off first next weekend...  posted by iudomer

This user did not provide content for this post

This match will be on FS1...
by iudomer  (2020-05-14 08:37:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

void of any pre/post game commentary from Fox Sports as they let go all the BuLi related analysts. Really mailing it in before ESPN+ takes over next season.

No more Stu?
by wcnitz  (2020-05-14 09:05:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm sad.

I'm sure Stu is sticking around for MLS...
by iudomer  (2020-05-14 09:12:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

they let go of Ian Joy and Derrick Rae, guess they have a thing against Scots.

MLS guys like Lalas, Stu and others sticking around. It also means Kate Abdo is a free agent.

Fluent in 4 of the Big 5 languages, Abdo is an asset *
by spade  (2020-05-14 11:42:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If Kate is on the market
by wcnitz  (2020-05-14 09:29:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm buyin'.

Also, I wouldn't mind if Lalas found himself out of a job. He's the Bill Walton of soccer.

That's a travesty of an insult to Bill Walton. *
by ChicagoWave03  (2020-05-14 10:13:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

seconded - he's the Rush Limbaugh of soccer
by Irishlawyer  (2020-05-15 10:55:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and even that might be unkind to Rush.