Not calling it Der Klassiker thread...
by iudomer (2020-05-26 12:14:59)

I see a draw, 2-2. Can Boateng handle Haaland on the break? Will Dortmund go Dortmund this match? Will the Raumdeuter interpret space?

This has draw all over it.

Wouldn’t bother me
by wcnitz  (2020-05-26 12:31:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wish Thiago were in this one, but Goretzka is playing well.

Going to be weird watching the biggest match in Germany played in silence.

Trying to work...
by iudomer  (2020-05-26 12:47:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and watch. Guess the piped in noise will help me look up.

I’ll take 3 instead
by wcnitz  (2020-05-26 14:24:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Dortmund fans don’t have to worry about the penalty shouts, considering the shove at the end of the match.

Feels like a deserved result. Bayern pressed well and controlled midfield after about 20’. Haaland kept in check, Sancho invisible, Brandt was poor. Thought Goretzka quietly had a very good match.

Took the quick corner...
by iudomer  (2020-05-26 14:52:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that's on Dortmund. VAR would have awarded the penalty there.

Agree with your 2nd paragraph...Brandt was piss poor. Considering the form he was on, thought he'd do better.

And Davies catching Haaland...25 yards behind him.