CBS All Access for August UCL...
by iudomer (2020-07-29 14:13:31)

Paying $200+ for cable and not getting content pisses me off
by irishaddict  (2020-07-30 16:44:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I feel the same way about what NBC does with putting EPL games and early round PGA coverage on gold.

Cut the cord.
by Wooderson  (2020-07-30 20:42:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And embrace your inner pirate.

I was connec into paying $50 for one season's worth of NBC Sports Gold, and got exactly one Arsenal game.

Never again.

Not worth it for a variety of reasons *
by irishaddict  (2020-08-01 07:54:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I would, but as a rural American, our internet connectivity
by 3rdSt  (2020-07-31 21:49:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

sucks. This shit is a major headache for us.

Not a single match over the air
by wcnitz  (2020-07-29 15:38:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Pathetic.

Their network schedule had already been planned
by G.K.Chesterton  (2020-07-30 19:06:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

out before Turner announced their divorce from the contract. If you want get mad at anyone, get mad at Turner. CBS had little choice. You can bet that more games will be over the air next year.

As it is, only three games will not be on CBS All Access and those will be on CBS Sports Network, but even then, we won't be able to see any of those at our house.

Here's my #FirstWorldProblem. Through relatives, we have access to Xfinity and Spectrum streaming and *neither* of those cable contracts will allow us to stream CBS Sports Network, whereas we have access to ESPN, FS1/2, and NBC Sports via this access.

My suggestion will be the one-month free trial CBS All Access trial account.

In the afternoon? That’s typically local content
by wcnitz  (2020-07-30 20:01:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

God forbid they keep WSBT from showing Oprah reruns.

And yeah, screw Turner for bungling this. Screw CBS for half assing it and screw ESPN for not picking it up.

Univision is also an option.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2020-07-31 12:59:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Unfortunately, Milwaukee only has a Telemundo station.

To your point, I was trying to touch on more about the weekend conflicts.

As B20 said recently when it came to watching the FA Cup semi-final to see his Arsenal team, Reddit threads may be the (not completely legal) answer.

I guess Madrid v Man City did not make the cut
by KnightlyRevue  (2020-07-29 15:02:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This really blows. In a rare moment, I was hoping ESPN would come in and save the day as I have ESPN+ with the Hulu/Disney+ bundle. Guess not.

I doubt I get the trial unless Madrid can pull one out of their keaster.

You need to enlarge the photo
by Siegfried08  (2020-07-30 11:37:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The City-Madrid match is the first one listed.

Thank you. I obviously missed that. *
by KnightlyRevue  (2020-07-30 12:25:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post