They will 100% resign Salah.
by NDMike2001 (2022-03-15 09:27:51)

In reply to: Jack Gaughan is considered a reliable  posted by dwjm3

Mbappe will go to Madrid. If for some reason he has a change of heart and stays in Paris then Madrid and City could battle for Haaland. There's a chance that Madrid could go for Salah, but I doubt it.

You are right about one thing. Diaz signaled their intentions. He plays on the left. Jota plays on the left. Mane plays on the left.

The contracts for Firmino, Mane and Salah all end at the same time. The reason there is all the stuff in the press about Salah is because they are, in fact, negotiating the extension. The same cannot be said for Mane and Firmino right now. And because of all the recent covid losses it makes sense for agents to stall so that the market goes back up.

If I were a betting man, I'd say that Salah resigns, Mane is sold to Madrid and Firmino runs out his contract. Liverpool have Harvey Elliott, Kade Gordon and hopefully Fabio Carvalho that are relatively cheap and they can bank on at least one panning out as a world class replacement for Salah as he gets older.

I think they'll be more focused on bolstering the midfield by looking for a long term solution for Henderson and moving on from Ox.

Replies: