Where are you seeing that Pulisic is getting out of Chelsea?
by reilly (2022-06-01 22:34:44)

In reply to: The US looked good tonight  posted by wcnitz

I too would be glad to see that, but I haven’t seen anything other than speculation that it might happen.

I think it's just rumors still. It seems Chelsea fans
by steez_nutz  (2022-06-02 11:27:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

don't care for CP that much, but the new owner is American who potentially views CP as a marketing tool for the club in the USA. I don't go deep into the soccer tabloids, so my guess is 50/50 he leaves.

I’ve been following it pretty closely
by reilly  (2022-06-02 12:33:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and agree with your assessment. I didn’t know if I had missed something though indicating that he was definitely being sold.

Seems to be an open secret at this point, though
by wcnitz  (2022-06-02 13:05:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That he and his family want out of Chelsea.

and FWIW
by melanzana  (2022-06-02 13:30:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Almost immediately after the season ended, he took any mention of Chelsea out of his IG bio.