Bye Arlo!
by iudomer (2022-06-06 11:05:51)

NBC hiring Peter Drury to replace Arlow White was rumored last week, then this:

Josh Carpenter
@JoshACarpenter
LIV Golf says longtime Premier League announcer Arlo White will be its lead play-by-player. Events to air on LIV's site, Facebook and YouTube. Peter Drury was announced as White's EPL successor last week

7:23am · 6 Jun 2022 · TweetDeck

Hot mic there Arlo... (link)
by iudomer  (2022-06-09 10:37:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Arlo blocked me on Twitter
by TCFC  (2022-06-08 08:28:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've never once interacted with him.

I was disappointed to read he's going to the LIV
by steez_nutz  (2022-06-08 17:12:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

project. I've interacted with Arlo on Instagram and he's a nice guy as well as a huge fan of all things Chicago.

As long as angry Lee Dixon stays, all will be well. *
by dfw  (2022-06-07 17:33:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

From what I understand
by wcnitz  (2022-06-06 11:23:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's also interested in coming back and doing MLS broadcasts as well.

IMO, he's one of the best in the business. But Drury is, too.

UCL is the big loser here.
by NDMike2001  (2022-06-06 11:52:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Arlo and Drury are both great.

It would be nice if Drury is still allowed to do UCL.
by NDBass  (2022-06-06 15:03:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't know how much prep work is done for each, but it seems like it could be done if he wanted to do it. Not sure CBS or NBC would want that arrangement, though.