It would sure be harder if Pulisic can't play....
by Marine Domer (2022-11-29 16:18:27)

In reply to: I think we are capable of beating the Netherlands *  posted by dwjm3

And trying to get him to the half cost a yellow card for Adams. Hopefully that doesn't come back to haunt or make him tentative against the Netherlands.

Ironic that a shot to the nether regions could play such a role against the Netherlands.

I believe cards reset after the group stage, so Adams is not
by guinness1940  (2022-11-29 17:18:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

An issue

While I think we are underdogs, watching the Dutch, I think they can be had.

Should be interesting

I believe cards reset after the group stage, so Adams is not
by guinness1940  (2022-11-29 17:10:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

An issue

While I think we are underdogs, watching the Dutch, I think they can be had.

Should be interesting

I believe they reset after round of 16....but still shouldnt
by fourputtmd  (2022-11-29 17:16:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

matter

They reset after the quarterfinals.
by NDBass  (2022-11-29 17:56:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"If a player receives one yellow card in the group stage and another in the Round of 16, they are ineligible for their team’s quarterfinal matchup. However, there is a “clean slate” from the quarterfinals into the semifinals where all previous cautions are wiped, so no players in the semifinals will be at risk of missing the final matches due to accumulated yellow cards from earlier in the tournament."