Nice share & I appreciate the link. I also heard this topic
by Domerduck (2024-04-05 22:11:12)
Edited on 2024-04-06 04:37:30

In reply to: I value athlete's opinions about their sport, everything...  posted by Cavanaugh82

covered by Megyn Kelly on Sirius. She obviously does not like Rapinoe and her pro-Trans playing in women sports now that her career is over. She felt Korbin was forced her to apologize, something she shouldn't have had to do. Rapinoe could have been helpful and coach the younger Team USA players like Korbin to be careful and better, but her narcisism was to go public and shame her.

The Northwest LGBTQ+ crowd which Rapinoe is their queen have been ruthless in abusing Christians. Their hatred for someone publically supporting Christianity is unforgiving. I was at a game in Portland in 2018 when they were ruthless going after Jaelene Hinkle who wouldn't wear LGBQT uniforms on Team USA so she quit the team. Despite the fact her Lesbian teammates on the Courage supported her when she came to Portland she was booed and called names everytime she touched the ball. It was so bad I have never been to a Thorns match in Portland live since.

Jaelene got married, took her husband's name (also not supported by the squad) and had a baby. She tried to come back in 2022 and now has been run out of soccer. Her Wikipedia page even talks about that Portand game. It was clear Korbin had to apologize if she wants to play on Team USA and not get "cancelled" by the LGBTQ+ squad whom will do anything Rapinoe says.

Not much of a supportive environment now for these women athletes unless you join their Lesbian team and certainly not if you want to wear your Christian beliefs.