She's now playing so I am assuming this is officially over
by Raoul (2024-04-06 09:05:28)

In reply to: Hopefully that is not the case. We will see. At this point I  posted by Grace91

now unless she does something stupid on social media.

I am very happy to hear that. She made a mistake, no doubt.
by Grace91  (2024-04-06 09:10:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It should be handled. and she needs to do better. I hope that she and everyone can learn from this, grow, do better, and look forward, not backward.

Thank you for the reply, I am running around and hadn't seen the current status.

I should clarify: she's "available" per Kilgore *
by Raoul  (2024-04-06 09:20:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This was posted before, she is not in the starting lineup...
by Cavanaugh82  (2024-04-06 11:50:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

according to SportingNews and the game does not start until 12:30 pm.

Based on her performance in W Gold Cup I am inferring that she is not starting due to this controversy until someone says otherwise.

They will deserve whatever they get. Their priorities are
by Grace91  (2024-04-06 12:46:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

backwards