Barcelona extended Xavi
by wcnitz (2024-04-25 07:51:03)
Edited on 2024-04-25 07:51:27

He better work on his excuse list, that well has gone dry. Up your game.

Can only blame the grass, the sun and the referees so often. Increase your breadth, Xavi. Try cosmic rays, or inflation, or maybe the price of coffee beans in Guatemala. Just don't be accountable, we can't have that.

Love Xavi
by KnightlyRevue  (2024-04-26 12:45:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

His partnership with Xabi, Iniesta, and Busquets on the national team created one of the greatest midfield partnerships of all time. He has every trophy in his cabinet...Euro, WC, Champions, La Liga. A wonderful player.

But, he has a punchable face and is a constant whiner. What are you gonna do? I predict he does not last the season. Barca is broke. Their Haaland dreams are just that and Madrid will be even stronger next year. I don't see them making a dent in Europe next season.

While Bayern moves to Ralf….
by iudomer  (2024-04-25 13:49:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Seems like an entirely bad fit again. Bring back Hansi!!!!

Yeah, I'm unimpressed
by wcnitz  (2024-04-25 14:06:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Pretty clear there wasn't a solid plan B after Xabi.