ACCN(X)
by 65Domer (2021-08-27 23:07:48)

I have subscribed to the network since it started. For some reason I am unable to watch almost all events listed on the Watch/replay schedule on the Watch ESPN channel. Anyone have any thoughts or advice? Thanks.

ACCNX
by abqirish  (2021-08-28 11:27:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It took me 3.5 hours to finally access ACCNX last night. We have also had ACC network from the beginning through Hulu. We could not get it last night. I even talked with Hulu for 30 minutes. We finally decided it was on ESPN’s side. I logged out and logged in. I deleted both ESPN and Hulu apps and then reinstalled them. Nothing. I finally went into ESPN settings and removed Hulu from there and then put it back it. ESPN gives you an activation code to enter. Well, the bottom line is that I am now watching ND volleyball live this morning. I would suggest logging out then back in. If that doesn’t work, delete the app then reinstall. As the last step go to settings in the ESPN app and play around with that. Like I said I had to remove my tv provider (Hulu) and then put it back in from settings.

Thank you.
by 65Domer  (2021-08-28 12:02:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I too am watching the volleyball match with ND up 2-0 after the first two sets. I was able to access the game by signing out of my TV provider, DirectTV, and then re-signing in. It worked.

ND wins
by 65Domer  (2021-08-28 14:07:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oakland made a match of it winning the third and fourth sets. ND won the fifth 15-13.

Irish defeat Loyola Chicago 3-0. *
by 65Domer  (2021-08-28 22:13:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ND did get swept in their opener against WKU at home so
by Domerduck  (2021-08-31 12:03:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

they got that out of the way. WKU was ranked #16 ahead of ND so they were the toughest of the 3 opponents and WKU had a match under their belt. Hopefully they will be a bit more ready for the tougher opponents now that these 3 matches have been played. Next up ND hosts its second consecutive weekend tourney with the Shamrock Invitational set for September 3-5 at Purcell. The Irish take on Bowling Green, Cincinnati and UW Milwaukee streamed live on ACC Network Extra. Hopefully it will work better this time for you guys. Thnaks for the updates.

test 1 (link)
by Domerduck  (2021-12-30 10:30:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

test2 (link)
by Domerduck  (2021-12-30 10:33:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

3 (link)
by Domerduck  (2021-12-30 10:40:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post