Damn, VT was pretty good today.
by chicos bail bonds (2019-01-01 15:22:13)
Edited on 2019-01-01 15:22:24

I liked the fight in this team today, especially on the road. The challenge is going to be whether we can sustain this fight if the season goes downhill. I think we will continue to get better. VT shot incredibly well and spaced the floor. In some ways, they remind me a bit of ND in that they are going 4 around 1 with very good spacing. They can shoot and they have a guy inside that can score at times. I thought Cornette was smoking something in suggesting he likes them to win the ACC but after watching that, I don't think it's that unreasonable to think they could. They are very experienced, can shoot the ball, and they get out and defend.

The only other comment I have on today's game - if the guy who hit the 3 at the buzzer has eligibility left and we play them again.....I would figure out a way to make certain his gut felt something the next time he goes up for a similar shot. One thing I know about Mike Brey - he would never ever have a player show off some dribbling techniques and then hoist up a three up by 13 in the last 30 seconds of the game.

Replies: