This mock draft has Wesley going in the 1st round (link)
by SB Jimbo (2021-12-15 20:17:49)

I’ve seen BW in the top 10 as well.
by 84david  (2021-12-17 16:07:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If I were a completely selfish person, I’d say
cut his minutes and force him to stay.

But I’ve never been in his position, and absolutely
wouldn’t fault him if he decided to go pro after this year.
A number of players with not near his production
or athleticism have gone in the first round.

Better players = shorter college careers
by Raoul  (2021-12-17 11:20:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is a good sign. Other schools work through these issues. We need to figure it out as well.

Be nice if he's around at least for next year. But if these guys are as good as we think, they may have short careers at ND. I am OK with that.

A little early and
by Section118  (2021-12-16 08:56:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I dont think he'll take us to the NCAAT this year (although he has the potential). With the NIL and chance to make money while in college, I'm hoping he's like Ivey at Purdue and comes back for at least one more year. But he has the measurables and athleticism..he could really shine with Starling as a running mate next year.

Verrrry interrreshting. But shtooopitt. *
by Homeboy73  (2021-12-15 21:00:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If he's gonna be a 1st rounder,let's hope he pulls a D Wade
by DomerJon  (2021-12-15 20:54:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And gets us to a final 4.

Great. Just what we needed. A one and done. *
by ND74KJS  (2021-12-15 20:49:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yeh! Who wants great players! *
by civil_engr05  (2021-12-16 06:48:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post