A&M with the miracle shot *
by wiNDycityfan (2024-03-24 23:29:52)

This user did not provide content for this post

It was a miracle the Cougars had enough players to
by TWO  (2024-03-24 23:58:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

finish out the game. 4 of 5 starters fouled out, played a walk-on who had to shoot critical FT's made 1 of 2.

It was the best game I saw all weekend, played at a hectic pace. A&M knowing the Houston depth problems just kept driving the lane and getting fouls. If they could shoot FT's they would have won the game, as it was they were 29 of 45 from the foul line.

Great inbounds pass. *
by David Rivers  (2024-03-24 23:30:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Do they not call traveling anymore? *
by VaDblDmr  (2024-03-24 23:43:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Many wrestling matches that broke in to BBall games
by DomerJon  (2024-03-25 22:10:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

as well. Some of these games have gotten out of control. I'm sorry, its just not basketball.

Don't forget the obligatory player with his hands in the air questioning the ref after he just cross body blocked the opponent. Fainting soccer players have nothing on these cry babies.

Players like that are lucky I'm not a ref
by El Kabong  (2024-03-25 23:20:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You give me the demonstrative opened-mouth "who me" act and the next thing that happens is I tee you up.

That might slow it down a bit. It's getting to be a bit much
by DomerJon  (2024-03-26 14:39:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

as I have mentioned before. Harder and harder to watch. I will give Coach Shrew a very big kudos as i didn't see many of the Irish wasting their time arguing with the refs. Leave it to the coach to yell at the refs, thats what they get paid for.

Most traveling and 3 seconds in the lane are obsolete rules *
by Irishdog80  (2024-03-25 12:56:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post