Tammy Murphy quits Senate race
by Nyirish08 (2024-03-24 16:14:15)

I was invited to a small fundraiser for her this coming Wednesday, so this is fairly unexpected.

When I see the name "Andy Kim", it takes me back.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2024-03-24 23:42:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Same. And I hate it
by sprack  (2024-03-25 12:23:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

"Rock Me Gently" was his other big hit. When I was in high school I worked in a restaurant, and top 40 radio was always blasting in the kitchen. That song was number one at one point so it played about once an hour. Hated it then, hate it now, and any time I see the name "Andy Kim" that stupid song comes into my head.

The shame of it is that "Kim" is not the real name of the singer. It is the real name of the politician.

And hey— Menendez is still in good stead with Schumer and
by Barrister  (2024-03-24 19:32:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

the rest of the Democratic leadership in the Senate.

Let that one sink in.

I wonder if he's hoping he'll just go away
by ravenium  (2024-03-25 12:48:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

I suspect it's easier to can a freshman congressman (Santos) than a dude who's been around forever and knows bodies, even if both need the boot.

Thank goodness at least Fetterman has a pair, unlike
by Barrister  (2024-03-25 20:38:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Eunuch Schumer and company.

The best move she has made since she announced. *
by ndnjlaw  (2024-03-24 17:32:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Good. I've had my fill of Goldman Sachs bankers *
by NJDoubleDomer  (2024-03-24 16:45:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply