Inside Lacrosse projects us in the bracket
by jrdjr84 (2019-04-11 16:57:11)

They have us as the 10th seed playing Penn, who's been on a terrific hot streak

I won't care who we play if we get in.
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-04-12 13:22:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Seems like we can beat and lose to every team in America.

A ranking that matters: we're 10 in NCAA committee
by jrdjr84  (2019-04-14 11:45:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Win these next two versus Cornell and UNC and all should be well. If not...

Now that we lost to Cornell
by tf86  (2019-04-15 11:13:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

North Carolina becomes a must-win, and maybe at least one ACC tournament game as well. Cornell was not in the projections you cited, but I think now begs serious consideration. Interestingly, they had High Point as an at-large. While SoCon lacrosse has improved, I don't think they'll get an at-large bid just yet.

Irish 12th in media poll this week,. High Point benefits
by jrdjr84  (2019-04-15 11:52:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

from being a terror in February with wins over Duke and Virginia - which makes it hard to argue ACC superiority over the SoCon this year. Add to that our loss to Richmond...