Man...
by Porpoiseboy (2019-06-02 12:57:03)

In reply to: The better question is whether it is time for Byrne  posted by RagingBull

I could not have hoped for any posts this good when I started the thread. Much thanks!

Thank you for pushing the conversation.
by RagingBull  (2019-06-02 13:30:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've been sitting on this one for a while and thought it's time has passed. I think the conversation goes beyond lacrosse and into how treat and view other sports. McGraw is the gold standard. You're right about Jackson. Awesome coach who may not win a title. It's frustrating but he's phenomenal.

As for Kelly, I have a different harsher view. It's a business. There is real money for everyone involved. He should he held to the highest standard on the field. It doesn't help that he's a colossal dick.

Is your Kelly comment based on...
by okerland  (2019-06-04 18:40:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

talking to your fellow athlete alums or based on what you see on TV?

I think...
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-06-02 14:56:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you, Wolfetone, and I all agree Kelly is the Mold Standard.

Amen brother... *
by Wolfetone  (2019-06-03 08:16:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post