St Louis - Arch area parking
by bc_nd (2018-10-16 09:07:40)

Any good surface lots around the Arch? Would prefer that to a garage.

Thanks!

Give yourself extra time to get there
by Lambconnection  (2018-10-16 13:26:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My wife and I tried to go in August and didn't realize how far we'd have to walk. We missed our tram ride and it started raining (long walk outside from the garage to the entrance and we had no umbrellas) so we decided to cut our losses and leave without really seeing the arch.

You might check out the website. Quite a bit has changed
by Killian  (2018-10-16 09:42:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Down there. If you want to get in and out you can always park across the river and take the metro over.

teset
by Tjmcfly  (2018-10-29 15:01:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP2lyc53qtI

As long as the river isn’t high, people park on the levee.
by The Holtz Room  (2018-10-16 09:23:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not sure what (if any) cost comes from parking there.

It’s been several years since I’ve been to the Arch, so others might know better spots as they’ve done a lot of work around the Arch grounds.

River is currently above flood stage *
by FatBaldingJerk  (2018-10-16 11:07:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ballpark Village's lot is only a couple blocks from the Arch
by No Right Turn on Red  (2018-10-16 10:55:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You might get lucky and find a spot at the Landing. Otherwise, it's mostly street parking.