I suppose you are looking for answers
by Mark_It_Zero (2018-12-11 15:10:55)

In reply to: Porpoiseboy's Movie Car Quiz  posted by Porpoiseboy

1) Suburu El Camino

2) '69 Ford Mustang... Then he gets a Chevy Chevelle, and then he gets a new Dodge Charger

3) Never seen it

4) Don't remember

5) Don't remember

6) 1961 Ferrari GT250 California

7) 70's Trans Am

8) Magnum

9) Late 70's Chevy Camaro

10) '68 Ford Mustang

I'll add John Hawkes Chevy Nova in Small Town Crime. There are some slick rides in Too Late also. Hawkes has been on a muscle tear lately.

Suburu El Camino to the RHG!!! *
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-12-11 15:28:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There's no point in trying to put a year on that one
by Mark_It_Zero  (2018-12-11 15:30:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It transcends all boundaries

Agreed.
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-12-11 16:55:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I knew well not to time box that one.

OT: 2 for you that were much better than their reviews
by The Holtz Room  (2018-12-11 15:15:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

“A Happening of Monumental Proportions” and “The Happytime Murders”.

Both slammed by critics, but I liked them for what they were. Not great, but certainly not horrible.

“Beast of Burden” was a bit of a let down.

The last couple I've caught
by Mark_It_Zero  (2018-12-11 15:22:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Summer of 84 - A Stranger Things/It-esque coming of age serial killer movie. It is good, but fair warning, it is unsettling.

Break Point - A tennis comedy with JK Simmons, Amy Smart, Jeremy Sisto, and Adam Devine. It's good enough to watch.

Black Christmas - A Christmas horror movie that is credited as being one of the original slasher movies. It set the formula for slashers, and it heavily influenced John Carpenter's Halloween. By heavily influenced... I mean that Halloween is essentially the same movie with the same filming techniques, but it just takes place on another holiday.

Surprised you hadn't seen Black Christmas before
by harmonica  (2018-12-11 15:36:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Great movie

Can't get 'em all.
by Mark_It_Zero  (2018-12-11 15:37:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's been on my list for a while. I signed up for Shudder last week. Black Christmas was the first movie I watched.

Have some Nic Cage being Nic Cage in the que
by The Holtz Room  (2018-12-11 15:28:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Dog Eat Dog
Mom & Dad

just watched dog eat dog last week
by cujaysfan  (2018-12-11 15:50:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

it's uh - different - even for a Nic flick

first five minutes will grab you - then it's 40 minutes of nothing - then it gets good - then it gets WTF

Nice *
by The Holtz Room  (2018-12-11 17:52:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Mom & Dad is my Netflix DVD this week. *
by Mark_It_Zero  (2018-12-11 15:30:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post