I tried The Last Dab Reduxx tonight
by wcnitz (2019-01-10 22:17:10)

Two main thoughts on this sauce:

1. For a sauce that rates over 2.5M Scoville (it's pepper X and chocolate pepper X), it actually has taste. And that taste is pretty good, you catch the ginger and coriander right away before the heat drops.

2. Probably related to the result above, it is great to see it limited to just normal ingredients you'd put in a sauce. Peppers, vinegar, ginger, turmeric, coriander, cumin and mustard. That's it.

This is easily the best hot sauce I've had that was rated higher than 150K Scoville, which is crazy since it's 5-6 times hotter than the hottest sauce I've had previously.

It's a pretty unique accomplishment to make something like this tolerable. That said, thanks to a severed nerve from ear surgery, I don't get anywhere near as much pain from heat as normal people do. So, your experience will likely be different. If you ever want to try an insanely hot sauce, this is the one to try.

They flavor their sauces well, or in the last dab's case,
by Mark_It_Zero  (2019-01-11 14:18:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

their thick ass pastes.

The Last Dab is delicious.
by daviehamsufferer97  (2019-01-11 02:13:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Though like the title implies, a dab will do you. It doesn't linger too long in my experience, but it can definitely have some back of the throat heat for about 15-20 minutes.

Wait until the real heat drops. *
by NDBass  (2019-01-10 22:35:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nah, it was fine
by wcnitz  (2019-01-11 09:59:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Everything came out okay, so to speak.

The hangover of spicy food *
by Brew City Domer  (2019-01-11 09:55:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When the pimp's in the crib ma *
by bigjinx74  (2019-01-10 23:09:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post