It has fallen into disfavor and we all know which
by BacTien (2019-02-16 18:37:27)

In reply to: Is this still America? Why no longer any love for ketchup?  posted by Frank Drebin

generation to blame. We are empty nesters and a bottle lasts quite a while since the kids became adults and moved on. My grandkids still like it on hot dogs and fries. I like it on fries, hash browns and once in a while on scrambled eggs. When I was a kid I ate it on every kind of egg except hard boiled.

When i was a child ketchup was a required condiment for
by so-it-goes  (2019-02-16 18:53:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

scrambled eggs, the only eggs I would eat. AS I have aged I still can not eat hard or soft boiled eggs. But, no longer "require" ketchup for my scrambled.

I do love ketchup, probably tied to my love a just about anything "tomato".

One recent find and I am hooked, is Sriracha ketchup. Local grocery store chains have not had it so I developed my own "blend" of ketchup and Sriracha mustard. Yummmmm.

Ketchup on burgers, fries, butnever on a hot dog, for me.

Siracha or salsa on scrambled eggs for me. No Ketchup. *
by domer79dad09  (2019-02-16 19:09:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

God gave us sriracha because we were eating eggs wrong *
by captaineclectic  (2019-02-16 19:58:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yeah, but He didn't tell you to put it in coffee too
by Allumeuse  (2019-02-16 21:39:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That is just weird.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. *
by captaineclectic  (2019-02-16 21:40:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post