Looks like the Family of Morons who trashed NZ ...
by BIGSKYND (2019-06-16 11:03:39)

In this country we have the SEC to keep them in one region *
by Frank Drebin  (2019-06-17 09:35:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Didnt the town in Hot Fuzz figure out how to deal with gypsy
by Inigomontoya  (2019-06-17 09:15:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

scourge?

Very good movie, liked it as much as Shaun of the Dead.

Fookin' pikeys... *
by Wooderson  (2019-06-16 21:34:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Could they get away with these antics in the U.S.?
by Shifty  (2019-06-16 15:32:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And I don't mean vigilante justice. Are there laws in place that would empower local officials to fine or jail people for these actions? I realize it varies from state to state, but I've never heard of this happening in the U.S.

And speaking of vigilante justice, it seems as if the entire strategy of this clan is their willingness to go straight to intimidation then violence very quickly. The locals may have to be willing to go even further, faster, and outside the law (which these people care nothing for, and is clearly ineffective) if they want to reassert their rights. Sadly, I think that is the only language these Pikers understand and obey.

Westboro Baptist is a thing in the US.
by EricCartman  (2019-06-17 10:00:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No one has gone full Randy Marsh on them yet.

I think they should take their little show to Russia.
by 93NationalChampions  (2019-06-16 19:06:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I figure it would take about 30 minutes.

Maybe somebody should tell Putin ....
by BIGSKYND  (2019-06-17 09:35:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that they're turncoat double agents. We know that he has access in the UK.

Their actions could be construed as extortion or blackmail
by ndwifemom  (2019-06-16 16:38:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

with regard to this property issue. Civil suits could be filed here for various torts by residents threatened by them, as could criminal charges, I assume. (Not a criminal lawyer.)

Sure, if Kim Foxx is the prosecutor *
by 1978Irish  (2019-06-16 17:20:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Peppa Pig's family is real, apparently *
by akarl  (2019-06-16 14:49:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought they moved next to Allu and CE *
by ndwifemom  (2019-06-16 14:00:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Point Lawrence. Winner! *
by The Holtz Room  (2019-06-16 15:04:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Doesn't NZ have any vigilante bikers to even things out
by ProV1x  (2019-06-16 12:32:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

with the Moron family? How many are in the family anyway? It's hard to believe one family without assault rifles could terrorize a whole village.

They're back in the UK now ...
by BIGSKYND  (2019-06-16 12:39:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

somebody should alert the local soccer hooligans that these idiots root for the opposing side.

The scrum wouldn't last too long I'm sure.
by ProV1x  (2019-06-16 15:59:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Still it's hard to believe these thugs can do the damage they do in the wide open with no one confronting them.

"moved their caravans"...so they're pikeys?
by TCIrish03  (2019-06-16 11:45:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post