Good morning J & Mates. More heavy rains today
by ProV1x (2019-06-22 07:00:50)

In reply to: Good morning, BR!  posted by Ndwineaux

in the Ohio River Valley. Already more rainfall this year than all of last. The mountain is going to be wet and slippery but keep pushing that rock!

Need your opinion.
by The Holtz Room  (2019-06-22 09:37:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’d like to pick up a “Sunday Bag” (or “pitch and putt” bag depending on where you live) for
my dad.

He was always a walker, but as he’s gotten older he rides more. He’s not going to walk and carry his full set these days, but would still walk 3-6 holes after diner sometimes.

These bags seem to vary a lot in style. Do you have a recommendation for a good one?

Thanks!

Carry bag
by pmwirish  (2019-06-22 11:19:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ping Moonlite is a good option, particularly at its price

Carry bag
by pmwirish  (2019-06-22 11:19:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ping Moonlite is a good option, particularly at its price

A good, obedient son would caddy for him every time.
by LocalSubAlum  (2019-06-22 10:45:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That way, he could have the option of playing any of his 14 clubs.

New job's a hassle, and the kids have the flu. *
by The Holtz Room  (2019-06-22 10:55:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But it's sure nice talking to you *
by El Kabong  (2019-06-22 11:31:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He’d grown up just like me. My boy was just like me.
by Father Nieuwland  (2019-06-22 14:53:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

“You, all right! I learned it by watching you!”

My dad only kept cigars in cigar boxes.
by The Holtz Room  (2019-06-22 16:00:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My elementary school years in the 80s suffered because of that.

Only blow I scored was Pixy Stix.

Good you stayed clear of Pop Rocks - that stuff killed Mikey *
by Father Nieuwland  (2019-06-22 18:18:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nice try, but I'm not buying it. *
by LocalSubAlum  (2019-06-22 11:19:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Coming up for the Senior Open next weekend? *
by SB Jimbo  (2019-06-22 09:19:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post