Need your opinion.
by The Holtz Room (2019-06-22 09:37:31)

In reply to: Good morning J & Mates. More heavy rains today  posted by ProV1x

I’d like to pick up a “Sunday Bag” (or “pitch and putt” bag depending on where you live) for
my dad.

He was always a walker, but as he’s gotten older he rides more. He’s not going to walk and carry his full set these days, but would still walk 3-6 holes after diner sometimes.

These bags seem to vary a lot in style. Do you have a recommendation for a good one?

Thanks!

Carry bag
by pmwirish  (2019-06-22 11:19:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ping Moonlite is a good option, particularly at its price

Carry bag
by pmwirish  (2019-06-22 11:19:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ping Moonlite is a good option, particularly at its price

A good, obedient son would caddy for him every time.
by LocalSubAlum  (2019-06-22 10:45:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That way, he could have the option of playing any of his 14 clubs.

New job's a hassle, and the kids have the flu. *
by The Holtz Room  (2019-06-22 10:55:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But it's sure nice talking to you *
by El Kabong  (2019-06-22 11:31:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He’d grown up just like me. My boy was just like me.
by Father Nieuwland  (2019-06-22 14:53:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

“You, all right! I learned it by watching you!”

My dad only kept cigars in cigar boxes.
by The Holtz Room  (2019-06-22 16:00:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My elementary school years in the 80s suffered because of that.

Only blow I scored was Pixy Stix.

Good you stayed clear of Pop Rocks - that stuff killed Mikey *
by Father Nieuwland  (2019-06-22 18:18:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nice try, but I'm not buying it. *
by LocalSubAlum  (2019-06-22 11:19:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post