Spent half the article talking about our game last year *
by El Kabong (2019-10-17 17:54:40)

In reply to: Article in the Tribune today about logistics issues  posted by Anthro_Domer

This user did not provide content for this post

My B-I-L still talks about how fun it was to see all the
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-10-17 17:57:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

house parties in the Evanston/Wilmette area on the afternoon/evening of that game. He wishes ND would play there more often.

Was at one on Friday and one on Saturday. It was great
by sprack  (2019-10-17 18:27:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Classmates came in from all over the country, too..

I spent much of the pregame tailgaters saying
by crazychester  (2019-10-17 18:11:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We should play here every year,

Then I tried to enter and navigate the stadium and immediately said, much more forcibly and seriously, we should never play here again!

Complete and utter amateur hour

The entire eastern half of the stadium is a joke
by airborneirish  (2019-10-21 23:50:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think there are 12 urinals for several thousand fans.

Louisville was a similar amateur hour for entrance. *
by Slotts  (2019-10-17 19:09:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think people forget how nice ND Stadium is
by crazychester  (2019-10-17 20:34:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Even in relation to other blubloods

uSC....awful
Michigan.....love the town awful
DKR....ditto
Camp Randall ....ditto

I haven't found anything that comes close to ND at the college level when discussing logistics and amenities

The worst thing about Michigan Stadium is the people in it *
by sprack  (2019-10-18 10:48:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Agree. *
by Bruno95  (2019-10-18 05:47:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What is DKR? I agree with your point...
by Slotts  (2019-10-17 21:02:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have not found anything close yet myself.

Texas
by crazychester  (2019-10-17 21:03:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I will brook no debate on this. ND has the nicest stadium in CFB and it's not close

It is an utterly awful stadium *
by sprack  (2019-10-17 18:27:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post