On the Road Again...Moving out from under the rain.
by dbldomer7375 (2019-10-20 00:45:28)

Photography was non-existent today as we moved from Northern Washington to The Dalles in Oregon.

Some photos from yesterday at the link.

Thanks to those of you that stopped by on Saturday. There will be more as the weather lets us photograph a bit more this week.

Thank you. I miss living in Oregon. *
by Fresno Mike  (2019-10-20 11:36:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Iridescent. Lovely. *
by mkovac  (2019-10-20 10:42:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My father spent several years in the Dalles as a boy.
by Milhouse  (2019-10-20 10:36:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My grandfather owned the newspaper there, The Dalles Chronicle.

Two photographs hang in my office from that town. One is of Celilo Falls (linked), which is now underwater thanks to a hydroelectric project. The other is of my father and uncle as boys with a local Indian chief and his family, all in full regalia, who came into town to thank my grandfather for publishing an editorial favorable to their tribe.

Good photos ...
by BIGSKYND  (2019-10-20 10:12:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

getting to be a risky time of year for weather in the North Cascades, further south to Snoqualmie Pass, and even further to Rainier.