Sugar=obesity *
by Cal (2020-02-28 16:56:51)

In reply to: US obesity rate hits 40% up from 30% in 2000 and on its way  posted by FL_Irish

This user did not provide content for this post

Sugar is the enemy *
by wcnitz  (2020-02-28 18:17:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is the correct answer. *
by cincysubdomer  (2020-02-29 06:31:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In America, first you get the sugar, then you get the power,
by The Holtz Room  (2020-02-28 19:20:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

then you get the women.

Sugar creates alcohol *
by DakotaDomer  (2020-02-28 19:12:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But rain makes corn *
by doolinbanjos  (2020-02-28 22:57:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Technically, the yeast create alcohol. Sugar is just food
by TAR  (2020-02-28 20:04:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For happy yeast.

sugar (legalized crack), wheat everything, carbs
by SEE  (2020-02-28 17:10:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that get turned right into fat.

We have been eating wheat for millennia and the biggest
by Jeash  (2020-02-28 20:15:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

change in that wheat is increased protein levels. Sugar is relatively new, I know that’s my Achilles heal in my diet, mainly soda.

Have you tried switching to diet soda?
by PWK2  (2020-02-29 10:00:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I probably drink 30 diet sodas for every 1 sugared. But the sugared, I'll admit, taste a lot better.

I have, but that stuff messes with my gut.
by Jeash  (2020-02-29 16:12:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Last thing you want as a farmer, that works far away from bathrooms is something that messes with your gut. I just have to suck it up and kick the habit. Soda drinks is my personal heroine.

No cholesterol in white bread
by ProV1x  (2020-02-28 19:28:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

so I have four fried chickens and a coke. And some dry white toast.

Actually my lipid panel numbers are very good so I eat what I want and walk a heck of a lot every day. I stumble, bumble, and wobble some but I generally get where I need to be. My lipid panel numbers were good immediately after both of my hemorrhagic strokes but the blood pressure was higher than normal. My secret is chickens, Coke, and dry white toast. Also, prayer, great neuro surgeons, and Irish luck.