It was awesome, the drone ship name cracked me up
by EmilT76 (2020-05-30 15:51:16)

In reply to: Goddamn, that’s cool. *  posted by Irishted

‘Of course I Still Love You’ is the name of the drone ship the first stage lands on.

It has come a long way since Mercury, but it has taken way too long. Compliments and thanks to Elon Mosk and Spacex.

Sounds like I should be glad I wasn’t watching CNN

All of their ships' names are from Banks' "Culture" series
by HScorpio  (2020-05-30 16:05:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Most (possibly all?) are named after "Minds" from the series, which are essentially hyper-intelligent AIs. Many Minds are individual ships. I'd recommend the series to anyone who is a fan of science fiction. Start with "Player of Games".

Their other ship is “Just Read the Instructions” *
by Dan93  (2020-05-30 16:10:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hopefully he names one "Grey Area" *
by HScorpio  (2020-05-30 16:15:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The next one will be "A Shortfall of Gravitas" *
by Tommy Baseball  (2020-05-30 16:37:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No More Mr Nice Guy *
by kormal  (2020-05-30 16:42:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post