Multitool recs?
by Irish_Texan (2020-08-10 10:53:12)

I had a Leatherman Wave for years and loved it. It somehow got lost in our last move. I'm looking to replace it. Any recommendations, or should I just go with the Wave again? I mostly kept that one at home or in my car because it was a little bulky. Was thinking of something lighter like the skeletool that I could keep with me more often. Anyone have experience with that or similar? Thanks

I’ve had a few different ones, that’s the one I liked best
by gozer  (2020-08-10 11:36:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Mine has disappeared though, and the one I can find is a Gerber. It’s ok but too big and I don’t like the latching mechanism. If I lose this thing I’m getting another wave.

That's the one I have.
by Milhouse  (2020-08-10 11:30:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have had a couple of cheaper ones in the past here and there (including a Gerber), but the Leatherman Wave is the way to go, in my opinion.

That's the one we used in the Marines
by Molly Maguires  (2020-08-10 11:26:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If it ain't broke

Porp, akaRon, DBCooper come to mind *
by irishnyer  (2020-08-10 11:14:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's been hours now...
by Porpoiseboy  (2020-08-10 16:43:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and I still have no comeback. You win this round!

CURSES!!!

How could you forget Irish Tool? *
by NDBass  (2020-08-10 12:37:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Harrumph! *
by Irish Tool  (2020-08-10 14:45:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post