Okay, that's it.
by PWK2 (2021-08-02 17:09:16)

The Sleep Number ad covered the ENTIRE FREAKING PAGE.

I think it's called a "reach around." *
by mkovac  (2021-08-02 20:16:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought this was about Hamm's Special Light being retired,
by G.K.Chesterton  (2021-08-02 19:11:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

along with 10 other brands.

Here are the 11 brands set to be discontinued, confirmed to us by Molson Coors. Though Keystone Light will remain, Keystone Ice and Keylightful will both be disappearing. Interestingly enough, the two spinoffs came from vastly different eras: The former was created during the "ice beer" craze of the '90s, while Keylightful was launched just last year to attempt to keep up with Natural Light's Naturdays. Speaking of ice beers, Icehouse will survive, but the 8-percent ABV Icehouse Edge is going away. And Mickey's Ice is also disappearing while the rest of Mickey's lineup will stay around.

Milwaukee's Best Premium is being retired but its Light and Ice versions will still be brewed. Elsewhere, a couple of light beers are being dropped: Miller High Life Light and Hamm's Special Light are both being retired. The original Steel Reserve 211 is ceasing production, though its fruity spinoffs appear to be surviving. And sticking with malt liquor brands, the higher ABV spinoff Olde English HG 800 will be gone, as will the Magnum brand. Finally, Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve is also going to be retired.

Question
by Goldhelmethead  (2021-08-02 21:38:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is Hamms Special Light different fro Hamms Light?

I have run through wooded areas carrying a suitcase worth of one of them.

Pouring one out for Milwaukee's Best. So long old friend. Thanks for being there way back when.

“To the Beast!” *
by otters92  (2021-08-02 23:17:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Finally putting Henry’s out of its misery. *
by Giggity_Giggity  (2021-08-02 19:32:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Henry's is finally gone. A sad day for sure.
by dbldomer7375  (2021-08-03 14:11:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I bought my last Henry's at the Grocery Outlet in Madras Oregon in 2018. $8 for a case of 24 cans. I thought about how far Henry's had fallen and this, sadly is a good thing. Better to be gone than sold at fire sale prices in an outlet store.

Long Live Henry's.

I will now brew some of my Henry's clone brew and think of the good times.

That shouldn't be happening
by El Kabong  (2021-08-02 18:36:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Please contact ops to let us know the particulars.