Turley, Robert Biale, Ridge and Seghesio
by IrishNYCA (2022-01-24 21:05:15)

In reply to: Hey BI, i am eating at a place with 8 different bottlings  posted by ACross

are my favorite zins. All reasonably priced. Vertical tastings of Biale or Turley are great. Lots of vineyard designated bottlings.

If you like Seghesio
by mitquinn  (2022-01-24 21:44:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Look for Sbragia Nonno’s Red.

I like Earthquake zin…..
by irishguard78  (2022-01-25 10:29:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Stumbled on it one day. It’s a nice table wine for when you sit at home and don’t feel like opening a good bottle of something else

Dry Creek and Klinker Brick are also good ones
by 11thfloorgrace  (2022-01-25 10:58:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

for regular consumption that are easy on the wallet.

Besides Turley, Ridge, and Seghesio, another favorite zin is Martinelli, though it is on the pricey side. Had a Martinelli Giuseppe & Luisa zin last weekend that was great.

One of my favorites *
by Jvan  (2022-01-24 21:46:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I would add Bedrock to the list of well priced, well made
by ACross  (2022-01-24 21:46:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Zinfandel.

Perhaps my favorite besides Turley is A Rafanelli

Good call--SIL thinks Morgan Twain-Peterson
by BeijingIrish  (2022-01-25 11:27:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is his main competitor. Bedrock is delicious.

That’s where the hipsters go. Twitch Twitch (link)
by Moff  (2022-01-24 21:53:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post