I understand Ristino has been there with Aoki
by Cy49 (2019-08-14 08:59:30)

In reply to: A couple of thoughts...  posted by 2DOMER

and knows the school but he was also had issues in recruiting. I know firsthand of a few player who had to deal with him and ended up at ACC and SEC schools because of his arrogance.

I won’t bash the old staff any more than I have,
by IrishNYCA  (2019-08-15 09:15:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but I’m the parent of one who finally walked away to play elsewhere. Those guys were the most arrogant of any of the 50+ staffs we interacted with

I hope Coach Jarrett is paying attention. *
by 2DOMER  (2019-08-15 10:09:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And let's hope the players go to him if it continues. *
by SB Jimbo  (2019-08-15 12:41:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And drop the hammer on any coach acting inappropriately.
by hibernianangst  (2019-08-16 09:34:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Early on he needs to make it very clear there is a new sheriff in town and substantiated inappropriate actions have severe consequences.