Sold! I just picked up 4 tickets myself, next to the Cadets.
by Moff (2018-10-17 09:59:13)

In reply to: 45 years  posted by IrishKnight

Hopefully, they will rub off on my kids. Actually, one of their former swim teammates swims for Army, so it will be fun for them to try to spot her in the parade. One of their other former teammates swims for Navy, so we just need one at Air Force, etc.

Moff in the car
by irishrock  (2018-10-17 17:28:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

True dat. *
by Moff  (2018-10-17 23:01:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Regarding - parade
by IrishKnight  (2018-10-17 10:58:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just so you are aware, I think only 2 regiments march except for things like Army-Navy, so seeing her march might not even be in the cards. On the other hand, years ago,my cousin swam for Colgate and was on base for a meet the weekend on Army/AF and we were are actually able to see her compete, plus take in an Armed Forces rugby tournament. Check the West Point site, there might be other stuff going on. We always discover something new. Great day!

Excellent intel. Thanks! *
by Moff  (2018-10-17 11:22:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm shooting for 10NOV v Lafayette
by Shifty  (2018-10-17 10:07:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Weather, and family obligations permitting, I'll head up to catch a game during the day and be back home in time for the FSU night game. I've been up there twice. It is always a great experience. I pick up a few NYC friends at Tarrytown Metro-North and we have a great day on the Hudson.

Sounds like a great way to do it. *
by Moff  (2018-10-17 11:36:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post