we're upset because it is SO predictable
by irishrock (2019-09-24 12:45:55)

In reply to: Rock's House and its Discontents  posted by OrestesB

we all saw it coming (look at owhf scores to prove the point...we all saw a loss and most saw it pretty close to the eventual outcome...we the board isn't stupid)

Do it once, could be a fluke. Do it twice, could be a trend. Do it three times...and you've got a pattern. We've got a pattern of ND losses in games like these. Most on the board chalk up the Oklahoma win in '12 (7 years ago) as Kelly's best win, but I don't go that far because I think OU had some run before that game but we exposed them and they weren't as good as national pundits thought. Kelly has been lucky too. SC and Michigan have been down during his tenure and he has a winning record against SC and is only 3-3 against a horrific Michigan team during his tenure.

I saw it in the '10 Michigan game...that he made some screwy calls and decisions. It has not changed evidenced by "get used to it". Probably the thing that is worse than the predictability of the losses is the predictability of the administration to put lipstick on this pig and tell us that we are not seeing what we are plainly seeing. This is not your "committed to excellence" Notre Dame of old.