Rock's House and its Discontents
by OrestesB (2019-09-24 09:56:57)
Edited on 2019-09-24 09:59:13

Cant believe what a collective pool of negative thoughts...Is it because 25-5 in last 30 games not good enough? Don't tell that to Holtz. Is it because Tom Clements was never hired? If yes- then blame every other NFL and college team while you are at it...

So hard to read that Board- same old tired posting. What in their generally, slightly over mediocre lives allows them to pontificate pure football knowledge? I just signed on to blast those clowns- but I found I cant post over there due to my duration....perhaps some fresh air is needed. What a negative culture- like Hannity viewers never hearing that Obama is not a Muslim- some insight/basic facts are needed there.

I was in the stands in Athens and it was a blast. I heard "We cant hear you" in the 3rd quarter from the UGA student body and wondered if posters from Rock House was joining in...Some clown at Roch's House even offered his hotel room in Athens before the game because he was sure of a blowout. Jesus what a freaking baby.

Sure we lost. It happens, especially on the road at night to a team with zero academic standards WHO had two transfer players that accounted for an aggregate of more than 10 catches/150 yards and a TD. Hard to win against a Rent a Player program with easier recruiting standards

How about we stand by ND and then cry if we lose more than 1 game a year??

Replies: