How would you feel if you were an OG
by SEE (2020-05-14 15:19:01)

In reply to: So if MLB, NFL, & NCAA open up play, will social distancing  posted by SWPaDem

with NT breathing in your face?

If players tested regularly then fine by me. UFC is
by inigomontoya  (2020-05-15 14:17:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

doing it. NFL can figure it out.

UFC guys get paid.
by Wooderson  (2020-05-15 18:32:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

NCAA linemen don’t.

Massive difference.

CDC Numbers
by finnigan  (2020-05-15 12:55:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As of May 6, the CDC had only reported 51 COVID related deaths for individuals between the age 0 to 24. Out of the 51, it was not reported how many had underlying medical conditions.

So, based upon those numbers, I would feel okay having the nose guard breath on me since both he and I are virtually untouchable to COVID-19.

Some survivors are ...
by Rocksteady74  (2020-05-18 16:13:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

... pretty fucked up.

Some say some is a meaningless modifier *
by airborneirish  (2020-05-20 12:26:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Deaths are not the same as illness
by ND_Navy  (2020-05-15 13:49:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And I know of several young people who have had a tough time with this illness. It is true they didn't die but they wouldn't have been playing football either.

Yes, and if even one player were to get sick, I would
by SWPaDem  (2020-05-14 15:50:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

imagine that could have a significant impact on the team's psyche, no matter how encompassing their testing program may be.

And how would you feel if you were to go up against a team who just lost a player to covid?

Indeed, it would only take one .... *
by other_guy  (2020-05-14 16:02:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post