Penn State fans are the worst, Florida State the best
by Groundhog (2022-05-11 01:47:27)

In reply to: I've never been mistreated by an opposing fan.  posted by flapjack

Pitt fans are oddly bad too. Their fans don't show up against their less interesting opponents, and the interest in the team is a galaxy below the Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates.

Yet they have a bravado like they've done something in the last 45 years.

Penn State fans are the bottom of the barrel
by thunderstriker  (2022-05-11 13:59:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Having been to numerous away games with a target on my back (an ND band uniform), Penn State separated themselves from the field.

Honorable mention - USC students

I had a great experience at the 1989 ND-PSU game *
by Raoul  (2022-05-11 10:35:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Disagree on FSU fans
by molecular  (2022-05-11 09:01:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was in the lower section at the Orange Bowl against Florida State on January 1, 1996 and FSU fans in the upper deck were pissing on the lower sections. It was disgusting.

This is correct *
by Molly Maguires  (2022-05-11 05:12:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post