Your final paragraph has been discussed at least four
by 1NDGal (2018-03-08 14:13:24)

In reply to: As much as people want to crush him over this,  posted by Vairish84

times. The answer is no, we are not upset about this issue as a pretext for getting rid of the AD we don't like.

In fact, I think you were the poster who spawned at least two of those threads. Forgive me if I'm misremembering.

Are these threads being deleted?
by squid  (2018-03-08 18:03:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sure, there has been some discussion as you mentioned but it's been pretty rare as far as I have followed. Especially since the first days of the discussion on the board.

The last one was appx. 6 weeks ago. They were subthreads.
by 1NDGal  (2018-03-08 18:07:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As I recall, in that most recent, repetitive subthread, a very well-liked poster responded something like, “I’ve lost patience with this shit.”

They all occurred during the week in January after the 156 impact statements in the Nasser trial. The posts weren’t deleted, which is why it’s quite annoying when someone shows up to make the same accusation/judgment.

It's also a rather vile accusation to make against fellow...
by Marine Domer  (2018-03-08 14:35:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

posters and, in many cases, alums. The suggestion is that the people on this Board would forgive an AD's relationship to decades of child molestation if only that AD was overseeing a successful football program. That's a shitty suggestion.

This was my thought too *
by NGIrish09  (2018-03-08 16:25:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wanted them gone 10 seconds before kickoff against Bama *
by Moff  (2018-03-08 15:36:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post