Only between Howard and Evanston *
by El Kabong (2018-10-16 07:57:27)

In reply to: Does the purple line run on NW game day Saturdays?  posted by DakotaDomer

This user did not provide content for this post

So can we take red line to Howard and purple to Central? *
by DakotaDomer  (2018-10-16 08:46:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes, and it takes a while
by El Kabong  (2018-10-16 09:00:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I did that for a Northwestern vs Iowa game a few years back, took for-ev-er.

It looks like it’s going directly to the ND Chicago tailgate
by DakotaDomer  (2018-10-16 15:41:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For those who are paying $60 a head to attend that event

From downtown, it would be over an hour...
by Kbyrnes  (2018-10-16 10:09:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...It doesn't take all that long for the trains to get from here to there, but there is time walking to and from, and waiting for the trains to arrive.

Those purple lines aren't frequent.
by harmonica  (2018-10-16 12:47:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I should know, I used to commute from Lincoln Park to Skokie.

Right. The Purple line runs back and forth all day...
by Kbyrnes  (2018-10-16 08:59:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...Saturday, with trains about 12 to 15 minutes apart. The last train back to Howard leaves Central at 12:17 a.m.