That’d be the way to do it.
by miamioh_irishfan (2018-10-16 11:20:28)
Edited on 2018-10-16 11:26:16

In reply to: Metra also goes to Evanston. North line.  posted by Domer84

The UP-North line leaves Ogilvie at 8:35 (and then every 2 hours), arrives at Central St in Evanston in 30 minutes. Makes a stop at the Clybourn stop near Armitage about 7 minutes after departing Ogilvie if you live in Lincoln Park/Lakeview/Wicker/Bucktown/et al and don’t want to backtrack to Ogilvie.

Now you don’t have to look it up, DD.

Plus
by HTownND  (2018-10-16 13:36:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Metra allows drinking. CTA does not.

Thanks, I did look that up too
by DakotaDomer  (2018-10-16 12:25:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I live directly next to the brown line so I try to use the EL but I can get to the Ravenswood UP-N stop pretty easily and looks like I'll save some time.

I was going to say
by HTownND  (2018-10-16 13:35:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If you are north of the Ashland/Corland intersection, there are other stops on the way, including Ravenswood.

If you are really far north, there is a Rogers Park stop, but at that point, take an Uber.

are we f'ing neighbors?
by airborneirish  (2018-10-16 13:26:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm near the sedgwick brown line stop

Thank goodness no
by DakotaDomer  (2018-10-16 14:20:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just kidding, I miss living in that neighborhood

But you're nowhere near the Ravenswood UP-N stop

Ah no I'm not but I miss spacca napoli
by airborneirish  (2018-10-16 14:54:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I would drive down from evanston back in the day to grab some good pizza.