I remember when Alabama was 0-4 against ND.
by Boomer80 (2018-12-12 10:18:06)

One of the great pleasures of ND football was to be able to say that the legendary Bear Bryant went to his grave never having beaten Notre Dame. A great program, but ND proved to be greater.

Things have changed, but I would still love us to get a shot at those guys again. No fear.

Why would you have any fear?
by Irpa  (2018-12-12 12:38:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Neither you nor anyone in this board has to suit up against them. This is not directed at you personally. I love all the tough talk on this board when in fact most here never even played football competitively. I would guess there are more former varsity golf or soccer players here than football players.

And I love all the wimp talk
by Mike Honcho  (2018-12-12 20:14:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oh no we’re gonna lose, oh dear oh my they’re so
good.

Pansies. Let’s give the lads more time to go home for the holidays and not even bother with the fucking game. JFC

Breaking News: Bear Bryant is still 0-4 versus ND
by ShermanOaksND  (2018-12-12 11:50:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And both he and Generalissimo Franco are still dead.

My thoughts exactly. We can say it until the end of time. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2018-12-12 13:24:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No fear if you like watching Mall Cops vs. Seals
by pobrien  (2018-12-12 11:40:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Our players are good and have had a very fine season. But we are not in Bama's league especially our coaches. Bama is taught to physically dominate their opponents. ND is taught Basketball on Grass.

We will be lucky if Clemson does not embarrass us the way they did OSU a few years back. Not even worried about Bama.

Alabama skews toward pass first with Tua *
by dwjm3  (2018-12-12 13:39:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So do we have a chance-chance or just a Chance? *
by Camarillo Brillo  (2018-12-12 12:36:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This "no fear" thing is so silly
by Chuck84  (2018-12-12 10:44:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What in world would we have to fear?

Over the past decade, they have completely seized all our records on titles and re-wrote our book on dominance. We were thoroughly destroyed and embarrassed by them six years ago. There isn't a soul in the world who (if we end up playing them) believes they'd see anything but a repeat of the complete wipeout in 2013. I'm not even sure Marco would predict victory.

What in the world would anyone have to fear?

For once, I am with Harvey. While the hell are we even talking about Alabama?

I for one always appreciated the big Johnson shirts better
by jt  (2018-12-12 14:54:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

vs

I liked the "No Ear" Van Gogh t-shirt, though ***
by beorach  (2018-12-12 12:42:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ccfond