This is a howler
by pmcdnd96 (2019-01-21 20:10:57)

In reply to: I disagree.  posted by PeteatND

"gave him tens of millions in severance comp (that very easily could’ve gone toward need-based aid/scholarships"

We have an eleventy gazillion dollar endowment. If we really wanted to give out more aid, we could.

If you have to ask, you can’t afford it. The world needs
by 1NDGal  (2019-01-21 20:54:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ditch-diggers too.

What exactly do you mean by this?
by tahoeirish89  (2019-01-22 12:26:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Taken at face value, I'm understanding you're comment to read if you need financial aid to attend ND, the school is better off without you.

Isn’t that ND’s message? It’s shameful. *
by 1NDGal  (2019-01-22 14:26:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Couldn't agree more!
by tahoeirish89  (2019-01-22 18:21:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought you were being sarcastic, but then did a double take and thought it better to clarify.