You are conflating things
by HTownND (2019-03-19 12:56:56)

In reply to: I’d assume he cites results .  posted by LAW83

That first title game Kelly played in

1) Was 6 years ago
2) We got curb stomped
3) We had to vacate all the wins from that year

So Kelly's what have you done for me lately is one decent season, one good season, and yet another ass kicking when it mattered the most.

But I expect national titles from ND football. I don't expect national titles from ND Men's BBall

Perhaps you might raise your expectations for men b-ball too
by LAW83  (2019-03-20 08:26:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Why wouldn’t you?

To me, this feels a little bit like saying that
by jerseyirish07  (2019-03-26 13:29:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Chick Fil-A should aspire to make the world's greatest french fries.

Perhaps they should. But ultimately, that's not a foundation of what Chick Fil-A is, and it isn't what they're known for (and it likely will never be).

You can aspire to be the best at both, but I certainly wouldn't equate them in terms of importance.

To what? *
by El Kabong  (2019-03-25 01:10:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Because the school’s investment says they don’t care *
by cujays96  (2019-03-20 22:37:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post