F - If I'm around, I'll watch; won't plan my day around it
by ndaero93 (2019-07-08 08:54:20)

In reply to: RH Viewership Poll  posted by 53stackmonster

I guess the "F" is appropriate.

It's been years since I've scheduled my Saturdays around ND Football, but if I am home when the game is on, I'll watch it. I won't turn down plans, give up family time, etc. due to the game.

yep *
by NDWahoo  (2019-07-08 13:05:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is where I am.
by BottleofRed  (2019-07-08 10:40:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It doesn't help that my sons have no interest in watching which is something I never would have anticipated. But after going all the way to South Bend to see us lose to Duke, I can't really blame them.

Agree
by drmurray  (2019-07-08 10:06:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I actually in more interested in the women's basketball team than the football team.

Yep
by HTownND  (2019-07-08 09:23:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I no longer plan my day around the game. If I’m home and it’s on, then great.

This is my position as well
by ndtnguy  (2019-07-08 09:00:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If I have time, I'll turn on a game, and not necessarily with regard to the criteria in the original post, but just about everything else in life takes precedence.