I don't doubt that UCLA will follow
by Kayo (2019-07-13 09:43:00)

In reply to: USC schedules first FCS foe - it's down to ND and UCLA.  posted by G.K.Chesterton

Chip Kelly got Oregon to start scheduling FCS teams. He'll do the same at UCLA.

Notre Dame better not follow suit. Not having the conference championship game already is used as a negative for playoff consideration, unfairly considering all other teams playing an FCS game but used nonetheless. ND cannot weaken its schedule further. That's the ACC's job.

There’d be 80,000 empty seats at the Rose Bowl for that
by ShermanOaksND  (2019-07-16 00:40:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Even with Chip Kelly’s predilections, I’d expect UCLA to schedule San Jose State 10 years in a row before they schedule an FCS opponent.

Remember when we scored 3 points against NCSt?
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-07-13 19:26:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Then followed that up with scoring 3 points against Clemson?

Mmmmm.....Kellyball.....

It was all Mustipher's fault!
by daviehamsufferer97  (2019-07-14 12:42:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not my fault that my center couldn't snap in the shotgun in a hurricane. It's not like you can go under center or something.

Hurricanes will do that to you.
by SWPaDem  (2019-07-14 09:45:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Air Kelly!

And the ACC is good at that, bless their hearts. *
by 1NDGal  (2019-07-13 10:31:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post