Great quote from Jerry Jones
by Bruno95 (2019-08-21 10:39:40)

In reply to: Sounds like the Cowboys have signed Jaylon Smith....  posted by Marine Domer

"He has never complained," Jerry Jones said. "He has never wavered, never missed a workout, and he's never quit. Not one time. He is admired by his teammates. He is admired by the people he competes against. His story is one that I would have done anything to be sure that it could be a Dallas Cowboys story."

Second best quote of the week from Jerry *
by DBCooper  (2019-08-21 15:27:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Looking forward to when his name is on the Ring of Honor *
by sprack  (2019-08-21 13:41:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

....and one from Jaylon
by RIBS  (2019-08-21 12:25:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's a pretty mature guy:

“Allowing myself to understand my ego but not identify with it,” he said. “I can be aware we all have egos for better or for worse, but if you don’t identify with them, you’re really able to be present.”

The other Cowboy holdouts may need a translation
by Irish Warrior  (2019-08-22 11:24:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't think either of them took metaphysics at tOSU or Miss. St.

That is a great quote, even if it's from Jerry Jones....
by Marine Domer  (2019-08-21 11:43:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was pretty obvious from Day 1 at Notre Dame that Jaylon would be special. He was a joy to watch, and his injury was heartbreaking. Great to see him continue to be a true ND man in the pros. Wish he played for the Bears.

Agreed
by HTownND  (2019-08-21 12:12:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I just hate that it's Jerry Jones and the f'ing Cowboys.