Unsurprisingly, ND- Georgia had a huge TV rating
by RIBS (2019-09-22 13:44:35)

6.3 was the highest-rated college football game so far this season, and the highest September game on CBS in at least 6 years.

Tim Brando said it was a mistake to make it a primetime
by CaptainIrish  (2019-09-22 20:17:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

game.

Despite an egregiously biased job by Danielson & Nessler *
by Irishdurb  (2019-09-22 15:24:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The CBS announcers last night made Flutie...
by NoVaNDfan  (2019-09-22 19:17:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The CBS announcers, Nessler, and especially Danielson, were poorly prepared and painful to listen to during the game. I should have watched with the TV volume muted. Besides the awful pronunciations, I also felt I was watching an Athens based broadcasting crew.

It's time for Danielson to retire
by NDFaninMadTown  (2019-09-23 00:13:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

His mispronunciations alone were an embarrassment to professional broadcasting.

Awful
by ND Stitch  (2019-09-22 18:40:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Had enough knowledge about to make it sound like they might have had a clue, but betrayed their understanding. Dexter “was injured” to start last season, “Tony” Pride Jr., even highlighting Asmar Bilal when presenting the defensive starters (though I thought he played a great game). Danielson was just awful

I thought it interesting that early in the game they went
by wearendhockey  (2019-09-22 16:40:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

out of their way to tell us how few Notre Dame fans were there, but as the broadcast went to the next commercial break, a very loud "Let's Go Irish!" chant was clearly audible.

Moreso than biased, I thought they were overly "familiar" when referring to Georgia players. It clearly sounded like a Georgia telecast, and much more so than our games on NBC EVER are.