Yeah..I am a Wisconsin fan..
by NDFaninMadTown (2019-09-23 10:42:25)
Edited on 2019-09-23 10:42:46

In reply to: The numbers don't back up your memory  posted by luckymcd

Living here in MadTown..I'm not convinced just yet about anything other than Taylor being really good. Not sold on QB, I think OSU handles them in Columbus. Last year was awful. They really crapped away some games. Minnesota on road to finish will be hard, as will road trip to Nebraska.

Nebraska had to come back against Illinois this weekend
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-09-23 10:57:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to win by four (4) points, outscoring Illinois 15-3 in the 4th quarter. This is the same Illinois team that lost to Eastern Michigan. That Nebraska game shouldn't be hard unless it's Scott Frost's Super Bowl.

it will be a little different in Lincoln
by NDFaninMadTown  (2019-09-23 16:23:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nebraska will give Wisconsin a game, I don't think Nebraska will win but I want to see Wisconsin play a team with a pulse on the road.

They still haven't played a team with a pulse at all. Michigan really sucks, especially on the road.

Turnovers had a lot to do with the NU-UI game ***
by beorach  (2019-09-23 14:38:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ccfond