What's the reason for our new-found Red Zone success? *
by oldtownirish (2019-10-16 09:10:20)

This user did not provide content for this post

practice with soccer balls *
by irishrock  (2019-10-16 18:30:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Increased attention to detail during pregame prayers *
by Notra_Dahm  (2019-10-16 14:15:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ozzy and green out *
by 84david  (2019-10-16 10:27:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Greenout really was weak watching TV, for a night game
by Voisman  (2019-10-16 12:08:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think GOLD would have played much better. Michigan can eat a bag of D&cks!

Cold weather had an impact
by fontoknow  (2019-10-16 12:17:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

not a lot of people have green fall/winter jackets and hats.

My wife commented on how many people had green on
by GolfJunkie17  (2019-10-16 12:30:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

under their warm layers. "It's a shame it's so cold, it would have been better if they did it when it was warm and you could actually see that everyone is wearing green."

In a quick dash through the bookstore Saturday afternoon, I didn't see a single green hoodie or much warm gear in green other than a couple odd-sized packable rain/ wind breaker pullovers. The "green out" seemed to have served a side role well of selling out the bookstore of everything warm & green.

Great point on the bookstore...
by BigNDfan  (2019-10-16 14:15:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For the great green out they only had 2 green sweatshirt options. Everything was t-shirts.

no doubt *
by Voisman  (2019-10-16 12:20:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

More runs and fewer fade passes *
by Jvan  (2019-10-16 10:21:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I agree, I have not missed the fade to the corner *
by Son of Galway  (2019-10-16 14:03:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Save a collarbone, ride the guard? *
by RJD  (2019-10-16 13:31:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This plus more red zone trips against our bad opponents
by athlete37  (2019-10-16 12:40:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We had two to three red zone trips against UGA, one of which starting as 1st and goal.

Against Virginia, our Defense did a lot of the work.

Also, limited turnovers. Someone mentioned on here that Book takes care of the ball. Outside of the fumble against Louisville (which they gratuitously gave right back), I can't remember a turnover close to the red zone. In fact, I can't even think of a pass that's come close to being intercepted in the end zone, and that's been a problem we have had dating all the way back to the goal line turnovers against USF, Michigan, and USC in 2011.

ND students have discovered wisdom of Communist Manifesto *
by Frank Drebin  (2019-10-16 09:40:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is one area where Book really helps.
by Bruno95  (2019-10-16 09:39:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

His shortcomings are largely moot, and his quick decisions are more valuable. He’s also an effective runner.

The OL has played pretty well this year. Going under center was an important adjustment from a scheme perspective.

Imagine the 2015 team with this red zone effectiveness and DC.

fresh paint? *
by discNDav  (2019-10-16 09:37:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post