Let me see if I can write the storyline for next week.....
by Marine Domer (2019-10-19 23:07:22)

Notre Dame beats an exhausted Michigan team that suffered an emotional letdown after a tough loss the week before, while ND had a bye. So, really, no matter what happens Michigan already won the game next week.

"Notre Dame defeats Michigan"
by Revue Party  (2019-10-20 10:30:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Who cares what else is said? That's plenty. It's always been plenty.

“Dewey Defeats Truman”. I am sensing bad sh#t Saturday *
by Frank Drebin  (2019-10-20 13:17:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You’re assuming Brian and Chip take care of business. *
by Brahms  (2019-10-20 09:28:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If we’re lucky enough to go up two or three scores on UM
by treisele  (2019-10-19 23:13:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hope Lea keeps his foot on their necks and doesn’t go into prevent. They certainly won’t give up easily, especially at home. We need to keep pressure on Patterson and tight coverage on his receivers for a full four quarters.

Or big game Kelly lays another egg coming out of the bye *
by bostonirish  (2019-10-19 23:09:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can live with that *
by ndvermin95  (2019-10-19 23:09:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post